Welcome to the 2020 Panthers Fall Tryout Registration for Panthers United Soccer Association!
Registration will be open until 11:59pm on the evening of March 31, 2020. Registrations will be accepted until tryouts begin, however a $5 late fee will be assessed for any registrations after March 31, 2020.
This registration session will allow you to sign consent forms, complete contact information and submit payment. Please read through each form carefully to ensure that all pertinent information is gathered during this registration session.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Checking account information available.
- A $20 tryout fee is required upon registration. With this fee your child will receive a reversible tryout pinnie and two training/evaluation sessions. If you register for tryouts after March 31, there will be a $5 late fee assessed during the late registration period.
- Tryouts will be conducted Sunday, April 19, 2020 through Friday, May 1, 2020. The tryout schedule will be posted on the Panthers United website.
- Initial offers for the First Team (formerly known as "A-team") will be presented to parents within a week after the end of the tryout period. First Team responses will be needed within a few days after the offer.
- Follow up offers for unaccepted positions, and offers for secondary teams will be given to parents after the first team offers have been completed.
- Once accepting an offer for a travel team roster placement, parents will complete final registration to upload any needed documents and make final payment of fall registration fees.
- Final rosters will be posted on the website around May 20, 2020.
- Attending both tryouts is highly encouraged. It is required to attend at least one of the two tryouts.
- The fall travel fee will remain at $180. This fee includes the cost of the normal 8 league games, plus fees for participating in a tournament. As usual, there will be discounts for registering multiple players and a family maximum. This will be detailed in the final registration if you accept the offers. Panthers United will be getting new uniforms for the 2020/2021 season so all players will be required to purchase a new uniform at an estimated cost of $85.
- All players are required to attend at least one tryout for their age appropriate tryout. Players who wish to attempt to “play up”, must first attend a tryout for their appropriate age and then attend a tryout for the next age group up. Failure to attend an age appropriate tryout may result in disqualification for a spot on the first team in both age groups.
- If tryout evaluators feel a player far exceeds that of their peer age group, Panthers will discuss options with parents at the conclusion of tryouts, before rosters are created.
Please contact Ken Mathias (email@example.com) if you have questions.